Thursday, July 8, 2010

man...oh man.

I miss my family so much, I never thought distance would make me feel so alone.
I thought getting out on my own would be a fun experience, and most of the time it is.
I've learned so much about myself and realized I can't be alone for too long.
I'm use to having someone around all the time no matter what. and its nice to be alone, but come night it's so hard for me if I have to be by myself. Its difficult but I am learning so much. I want to make it in life and I wanna be happy just as much as the next guy. I want my family though, because one day some of the people in my family wont be there and it'll hurt knowing I tried so hard getting away from them.
I miss my mom.

I miss my grandmother and grandfather.

I miss my little brother.

I miss my aunts and my uncles. and my cousins.

I hate to be so close yet so far away
from the ones that love me most.

No comments:

Post a Comment